Friday, August 10, 2018

Weekly Reflection Week 3

This week I and pretty pleased with how I've done. Still haven't done Khan though. Khan Academy will take a while to complete because I seem to only get 1% every time I do it. All of my stuff is up to date and I have a good idea for what to do with my personal inquiry. I did my little red riding hood scratch and hopefully my blog can be a bit more personalised next week. I still need to write my version of little red riding hood but it is due next week so I will finish it then. My highlight of this week was my Vocab score. I have over 30,000 points this week and over 40,000 overall. I got 25 in a row and mastered some more words on it too. This week has been really good and I'm looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.