Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Quick write 14/8

‘The cats out of the bag now!’ whispered Sven. I was nervous and worried that I’d get in trouble. I sent a message to the whole class about me disliking our teacher. It was meant to be to a friend. One of the teachers pets will get it and will give it to Ms Jakowakla. She gave us bad punishments if were were naughty. Sure enough, the next day I was in the principal’s office for it. I got suspended because what I said was rude and grounded at home. When I got home I worked on a new invention. It would erase peoples memory of any bad things. It worked when I got back to school! It was amazing. It was like I didn't do anything wrong! But I haven't had time to go and do it to the whole town and so people in the local community still hate me. I hope it doesn’t go round further than just the town, or even worse, back to Ms Jakowakla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.