Monday, August 13, 2018

Quick write 13 August


‘Leave me alone I’m about to watch the lights in the sky!’ Pauline bellowed. ‘It is a perseid and they will impact right around here so we need to get out of here!’ I exclaimed. ‘NO!’ She snapped ‘I’ve never seen a meteor shower and I wanna see it happen!’ ‘But you’ll die!’ I said in desperation. It was no use. She would be hit by the meteor shower. ‘I’m outta here anyway.’ I said. Her eyes were like never before, almost lit up by the sky. She turned to me. ‘Don’t you want to see it too?’ Pauline asked. ‘No! If you were smart then you’d be outta here and coming with me!’ I yelled. ‘No!’ She yelled. I ran. I didn’t want to die. She was never heard from again...

5 minute quick write sorry if it is not the best

Word of the day is Perseid which means a meteor shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.