Friday, October 19, 2018

Weekly Reflections Term 4 Week 1


I have made a timetable for the term around my personal inquiry. How has the first week gone? Does the project feel big or small? Is my timetable effective? Will I need to continuously add to my timetable?

Well I changed my personal inquiry to NZ money/currency so I also had to change my timetable hastily as it had my ex-personal inquiry. Since I've only just started, I think I've done quite well. The project feels big no doubt but I bet I can nail it. I think my timetable is alright and no need to change it as I have my next 8 weeks planned out in my head. Other highlights this week were winning the prize in pet day for Owner Who Looks Most Like Pet. Also I broke a Khan Academy record for doing 2 hours of it in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.