Thursday, September 13, 2018

Weekly Reflections Week 8



Structure or less structure? How do you work when you are being told what to do and how do you work when you can do what you want to do? How do you keep focus? What do you need to do to make sure you have focus if you are in charge of your own learning projects.

I think that the learning routine we do right now is fine. I think I work really well and would definitely not like the stuff we do now to change. I keep on task by just pre-planning my day and having very good ideas for my work. I don't need to improve on that, in my opinion. One thing I still need to work on is my personal inquiry. Its on scratch. I have a few good ideas for that but I still really need to work on it. I like that we can do SDL and it can help me get the things I want to get done, easier. I hope next week I get a ton of stuff on my personal inquiry done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.